The Appen Mobile Recorder (AMR) is a digital recording app designed and developed by Appen to be used for speech recordings.
• You will not be able to use this app to make recordings for your own use.
• The recorded data will be sent to Appen directly, and used for the development of voice recognition/synthesiser products.
• To use this app for recordings, you will need to be given a PIN and the task details.
• If you're just stumbling upon this app and would like to participate, you can sign up with an AppenOnline account (https://appenonline.appen.com.au/register). When Appen is looking for someone to provide speech data in your language, we may contact you.
• If you've already been provided with a PIN, all you need to do is download the app and enter your email address and PIN. You can then start recording!
If you would like to know more about our work, please visit http://appen.com/
Keywords: AMR, Data Collection, Speech, Audio, Recording
Appen Mobile Recorder is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-02-28. The program can be installed on Android.
Appen Mobile Recorder (version 1.5.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.